A little bit about myself …
- Along with my husband, we are proud parents to three children in a public school.
- As a resident in Ward 6, I am fully committed to representing every community in Wards 3 & 6.
- I earned an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Toronto.
- I worked in a corporate environment for over 17 years in several leadership roles.
- Five years ago, I shifted my focus from my corporate career to my family and volunteer work.
- I have been on School Council for many years in different capacities, most recently as Chairperson.
- I have been actively engaged with the incumbent Public School Trustee for Wards 5 & 6 for the last 3 years.
- I have the time and energy to dedicate my attention to this role and both Wards.
- I want to be your voice. I want to be your partner in education.