I Live in Ward 3 or 6 But My Kids Go To School in Another Ward

Many residents have asked, “I live in ward 3 or 6 but my kids go to a public/private school in another ward. Can I vote for you?” ABSOLUTELY … as long as you’re over 18, a Canadian Citizen, and registered to support the Public School system, you can vote for me.

I want to represent all the residents in Wards 3 & 6 regardless of where their children attend school (unless of course you’re a Catholic School, French Public School, or French Catholic School supporter in which case there are Trustees that can represent you).

As a Public School Trustee, I will work alongside a team of Trustees whose job it is to advocate for students. Your concerns are my concerns!


search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close